It's Burger Time!
The verdict is in and we've found the Top 10 Fan-Favorite Burger Joints in Steuben County!
Here we go!
#1 Maybe Baby Burgers
- Maybe Baby is a throwback to another era offering a vintage diner vibe and diverse selection of exceptional (and quite filling) handcrafted burgers and delicious milkshakes, as well as retro memorabilia on the walls for a true old school dining experience.
In 2nd place is
#2 R&M Restaurant
- Specializing in American comfort foods, it’s no surprise this small unassuming Corning gem (long known as one of the best burger joints in the area) is at the top of this list. R&M has a loyal following and with good reason.
Coming in at a tie in 3rd place is ...
#3 Paddy's Pub & Grill
- The folks out Hornell way have been raving about Paddy’s for years and we get it. When it comes to making tasty meals, this is one local restaurant that delivers. Paddy’s Pub and Grill has regular dinner specials throughout the week. Wednesday is Burger & Beer pairing night, Thursday is specialty Macaroni & Cheese and Friday is Fish Fry.
#3 Del's Bar & Grill
Painted Post, NY
- Sure, they’ve got popcorn shrimp and jalapeño poppers, chicken wings (with or without the bones), sandwiches and other mouthwatering bar food (they even have salads if you’re into those), but make no mistake the burgers at Del's have the locals smacking their lips in thanks.
Rouding out the top 5 is ...
#5 Butcher's Son
- You might not expect the top burger joint to be a butcher’s shop, but that’s because Butcher’s Son turns the old-school neighborhood butcher shop and deli on its head, focusing on locally-sourced meats from locally-raised animals, and offering an assortment of culinary masterpieces. Consider the menu a sampling of the delicious potential local meats can achieve in the right hands.
Picking up sixth place is ...
#6 Buzzy's Dream
- See why one local recently claimed “I can live on yum!!!!” when commenting about the burgers here. Part of the Addison community for the past decade, Buzzy’s Dream is a small family-owned eatery serving tasty meals to anyone with a hankering for good food and a friendly neighborhood vibe.
in 7th place ...
#7 Timber Stone Grill
- Known for using locally-sourced ingredients and meats in their delicious menu offerings, Timber Stone has been on a roll with a frequently rotating selection of tasty burger options like their Elk Burger, Maui Burger, Jalapeño Burger, Memphis BBQ Burger, Mushroom Swiss Burger, Fried Egg Burger, Asian-Inspired Burger, Ramp Burger, Cowboy Burger . . . Starting to get the picture? They’re constantly experimenting and perfecting the next great burger.
#8 on our Steuben Burger Trail is ...
#8 Frans Landing
- A little ways off the Interstate, heading toward the small town of Addison, you’ll find this rustic cabin-like pub and grill that is a favorite of families and friends out to enjoy a good meal. From pasta dishes to roast beef dinners, fish fries to juicy burgers, the locals know where to get a great meal.
Rolling in at #9 is ...
#9 Carey's Brew House
- A popular local hangout with a large tap selection of local craft brews, plus in-house brews, Carey’s Brew House is one of the newest additions to the Top 10 Fan Favorite Burger Joints in Steuben thanks to tasty offerings like their Western BBQ Burger featuring cheddar cheese topped with homemade onion petals dressed with lettuce and tomato, and finished off with BBQ sauce drizzled on top. Got a family? Kids eat free on Tuesdays. Just saying!
And last but not least ...
#10 Liberty Street Pub
- Located in the heart of one of the county’s original towns which was founded 225 years ago, Liberty Street Pub offers a casual atmosphere and tavern-style digs to compliment unpretentious popular pub foods. In other words, they aren’t going to try to wow you with presentation but with taste.
Map out the trail on our Explore Steuben App.