The Pat II can accommodate 16 passengers and 2 crew and is ideal for a pleasant hour-long cruise or perfect for chartering an hour-and-a-half family and friends excursion. As the boat is powered by a battery-powered ELCO electric motor, longer trips are unavailable at this time. The Pat II, a 39’ launch built in 1924, served as a tour boat in the Thousand Islands from 1924 to 1955. In 1956 she was moved to Skaneateles Lake and served as a tour boat and US Postal Service delivery boat on the historic Star Route 13 until 1991. She was out of service after 1991, having languished in a marina bone yard. She came to the Finger Lakes Boating Museum in 2014 from the Skaneateles Historical Society. The Pat II, named after builder George M. “Pat” Comstock, has been rehabilitated by skilled volunteers who have taken 20,000+ working hours to restore. Her home port is Hammondsport and she will make appearances on other Finger Lakes and beyond to broaden her audience as a cruise boat and teaching tool for the museum. Her rehabilitation project enhances public awareness and appreciation for the maritime heritage of the Finger Lakes region.