Finger Lakes Farm Country
What is Finger Lakes Farm Country?
Finger Lakes Farm Country is a regional agritourism program that combines agriculture and tourism to promote the abundance of agricultural resources in the southern Finger Lakes. Through a collaborative approach to marketing and promotion, the program creates a memorable brand for agritourism attractions and businesses in the area, while showcasing educational and recreational activities for visitors to the region. To sustain local farms and create an environment for entrepreneurism, Finger Lakes Farm Country will promote the region's abundant agritourism resources through a variety of marketing strategies.
What is Finger Lakes Farm Country’s Mission?
Finger Lakes Farm Country will identify and reimagine natural assets and promote agritourism in our designated five-county region to enhance agricultural business opportunities and increase tourism to the area through robust marketing and education.
Who is Finger Lakes Farm Country?
Finger Lakes Farm Country is comprised of the following organizations:
- Cornell Cooperative Extension offices of Chemung, Schuyler, Steuben, Tioga, and Yates counties
- Steuben County Conference and Visitors Bureau
- Watkins Glen Chamber of Commerce
- Chemung County Chamber of Commerce
- Tioga County Chamber of Commerce
- Yates County Chamber of Commerce