Corning's Gaffer District and Elmira Savings Bank invite you to HARVEST in downtown Corning! Join us on Saturday, September 22nd from 12:00 - 7:00 pm on Market Street as we showcase Corning's Gaffer District restaurants and businesses.
"Welcome Home to GlassBarge and the 150th Anniversary of Glassmaking Celebration" in Riverfront Centennial Park beginning at 7:15
Join us in Riverfront Park, handblown glass giveaways from the Corning Museum of Glass Hot Shop, free cupcakes (while they last), come and be a part of a commemorative aerial photo & enjoy the closing ceremony fireworks over the Chemung River!
- Guest Speakers to commemorate the 150th Anniversary
- Be a part of History at 7:15 in Riverfront Centennial Park for an Aerial Photo to be taken
- Free Cupcakes (while supplies last)
- Giveaways of hand made glass items from CMOG (while supplies last)
- Fireworks directly following at approximately 7:45 PM