Ultimate Finger Lakes Museum Pass Package
Your Ultimate Finger Lakes Museum Pass Package offers you the best way to explore the inspiring museums located in the Finger Lakes region of New York, and beyond. You will discover the fascinating world of glass, learn about regional boat building, and encounter the motorcycles and airplanes invented here in Hammondsport. You will also view the scenic landscapes of America’s West as painted by artists of the 19th century, and much more during your stay at the Black Sheep Inn and Spa, one of the most acclaimed Finger Lakes Bed and Breakfasts in New York State. We have also included a North American Reciprocal Museum Association membership to extend your experience to anywhere in the continent, giving you access to over 800 museums.
Your Ultimate Finger Lakes Museum Pass package itinerary includes:
- A one-year North American Reciprocal Museum Association membership giving you exclusive access to over 800 museums in the U.S., Canada and Mexico. More specifically, there are 9 museums in the Finger Lakes that are in this program, including the Corning Museum of Glass.
- Entrance to the Glenn H. Curtiss Museum, featuring Aviation and Motorcycle history
- A ticket to the Finger Lakes Boating Museum, where you will discover the extensive boat-building tradition in the region.
- Your very own Black Sheep Guild card, which offers exclusive perks with our many Guild Partners.
- Complimentary mapping for your adventure
- All applicable Sales Tax
- A handmade gift from the Inn.
Optional enhancements to your package:
- Schedule a rejuvenating Spa treatment with one of our licensed therapists in our on-site Spa, to help you relax after a long day of museum visits.
The Ultimate Finger Lakes Museum Pass Package is $85.00 per person, is an add-on to your stay and not included in the cost of your guest room. Package requires minimum of two people for NARM membership. This package is also available to you even if you are not a guest of the Inn. Please call us to reserve.
To enjoy our special organic Farm to Table breakfasts, reserve your room at the Black Sheep Inn and Spa, a premier Keuka Lake bed and breakfast, and be sure to add the Ultimate Finger Lakes Museum Pass package to your itinerary when booking your stay.