One of the best reasons to visit the Finger lakes is to be close to the cows, because they provide the cream used to make the best Ice Cream around. We have created a collection of the best of the best in Ice Cream in the region. All of our partners use fresh ingredients and handcraft their time-tested and distinctive flavors. You will also find a number of Vegan or Sugar-free options, as well as, frozen custard using only local ingredients including homegrown duck eggs. You can even visit the ducks too.
Your Finger Lakes Ice Cream Trail package itinerary includes:
- Artisan Creamery Scoop Vouchers, valid for a single scoop of the flavor of your choice at 3 of our favorite handcrafted Ice Cream spots. and an ice cream tasting flight at one other.
- One of our stainless steel, insulated water bottles full of filtered water to keep you hydrated
- An Ice Cream Trail Survival Cooler, stocked with everything you’ll need to successfully navigate your sweet and creamy adventure, including a spare Black Sheep Inn T-Shirt just in case. And if you choose to wear your Inn T-shirt on the trail, we’ll happily launder it to remove any drips and drops you may have experienced along the way, so you’re ready to go for the next day.
- Your very own Black Sheep Guild card, which offers exclusive perks with our many Guild Partners.
- All applicable Sales Tax
Optional enhancements to your package:
- Schedule a “Hands-on” class in F.L.A.V.O.R. Studio, on the grounds of the Inn, to create a one-of-a-kind keepsake to take home.
- Reserve a Luxury Excursion to transport you in style to the wineries and breweries of your choice, giving you the freedom to enjoy yourself without the worry of driving. 4 Hour: $325.00 5 Hour: $375.00 Includes tax and gratuity
The Finger Lakes Ice Cream Trail Package is $69.00 per person, is an add-on to your stay and not included in the cost of your guest room. This package is also available to you even if you are not a guest of the Inn. Please call us to reserve.
To enjoy our special organic Farm to Table breakfasts, reserve your room at the Black Sheep Inn and Spa, a premier Keuka Lake bed and breakfast, and be sure to add the Finger Lakes Ice Cream Trail package to your itinerary when booking your stay