The Finger Lakes is world renown for its wine, and the local craft beer movement has established a strong presence in the region as well. What many people don’t know is that the Finger Lakes is home to an impressive collection of Craft Distillers who utilize local ingredients in their production of signature spirits, including Vodkas, Whiskeys, Gins and Liqueurs.
Your Finger Lakes Distillery Trail package itinerary includes:
- Craft Distillery Tasting Passes, valid at 2 distinctive local distilleries and 1 Hard Cider House
- Inn Harvest cooler filled with a selection of local cheeses, veggies, crackers and something sweet to enjoy during your adventure.
- A Signature stainless steel insulated water bottles, to keep you hydrated.
- Your very own Black Sheep Guild card, which offers exclusive perks with our many Guild Partners.
- Complimentary mapping and tasting opportunities for your adventure
- All applicable Sales Tax
- A Spirits-related gift from the Inn
Optional enhancements to your package:
- Schedule a “Hands-On” class in F.L.A.V.O.R. Studio, on the grounds of the Inn, to create a one-of-a-kind keepsake to take home.
- Reserve a Luxury Excursion to transport you in style to the wineries and breweries of your choice, giving you the freedom to enjoy yourself without the worry of driving. 4 Hour: $325.00 5 Hour: $375.00 Includes tax and gratuity
The Finger Lakes Distillery Trail is $99.00 per person, is an add-on to your stay and not included in the cost of your guest room.
To enjoy our special organic Farm to Table breakfasts, reserve your room at the Black Sheep Inn and Spa, a premier Keuka Lake bed and breakfast, and be sure to add the Finger Lakes Distillery Trail package to your itinerary when booking your stay.