Explore the fire arts of yesterday and today, right here in Corning & the Finger Lakes with the Tiffany and Treasures Trail. Along the Trail, you will find potters, glass artists, museums, and Louis Comfort Tiffany windows. In addition to the inspiring works and artists you will encounter along the trail, we’ve arranged for you to have two, hands-on, fire arts sessions with artists on the trail. Whichever you choose, with some friendly instruction from our artists, you’ll take home beautiful handmade creations of your very own.
Your Tiffany and Treasures Experience includes:
- Complimentary mapping for your adventure
- Your choice of two of the following:
- A 90-minute pottery session at Rocky Hill Pottery, where you can try your hand at “throwing” a pot of your own design
- A 90-minute session at F.L.A.V.O.R. Studio to learn basic Stained Glass techniques
- A 90-minute session at F.L.A.V.O.R. Studio to create a handmade, beaded jewelry item from recycled and repurposed findings
- A Glass blowing experience at Corning Museum of Glass, with several options to choose from.
- 2-day admission ticket to the Corning Museum of Glass
- Black Sheep Guild card, which offers special perks with our many Guild Partners
and a special package bonus,
- Handmade “fire arts” gift from the Inn
Optional enhancements to your package:
- Upgrade your tickets to the Corning Museum of Glass to include tickets to the Rockwell Museum of Western Art for an additional $8.50.
Package pricing is $159.00 per person, includes all taxes and gratuities, but does not include accommodations.
To enjoy our special organic Farm to Table breakfasts, reserve your room at the Black Sheep Inn and Spa, a premier Keuka Lake bed and breakfast, and be sure to add the Experience the Tiffany and Treasures Trail package to your itinerary when booking your stay. Too much to see and do, extend your stay beyond two nights and receive a $25.00 per night discount on any additional nights.
PLEASE NOTE: All studio time is based on availability. Pottery session does not include nominal shipping charge to ship your piece home to you once it has been fired.