Finger Lakes Gardening package
May through October
Learn the ins and outs of container gardening with one of the experts at Massi’s Garden Center, one of the premier gardening sources in the region. The Massi family is celebrating its 90th year in the garden supply business this year. After trying your hand at container gardening, you’ll visit Sonnenberg Gardens to experience professional gardening at its best here in the Finger Lakes.
Your Finger Lakes Gardening package itinerary includes:
- A private, one hour class at a heritage local garden center, where you will create your very own Fairy Garden, with the help of one of their expert gardeners. Your class will include:
- Brief tutorial on miniature gardening and fairies
- Selection of container, plant, and one garden item
- Layout of material and planting advice
- Maintenance instruction
- Winter care info
- Time for questions
- Admission to Sonnenberg Gardens, a 50 acre Victorian Estate with nine formal gardens to explore.
- An Inn Harvest cooler, filled with a selection of local cheeses, veggies, crackers and something sweet to enjoy within the beautiful surroundings of Sonnenberg Gardens.
- One of our stainless steel Signature insulated water bottles, filled with iced tea or water to keep you hydrated while you explore the gardens.
- Your very own Black Sheep Guild card, which offers exclusive perks with our many Guild Partners.
- Complimentary mapping of the Finger Lakes region for your adventure
- All applicable Sales Tax
- And a special Garden-oriented Gift from the Inn
Optional enhancements to your package:
- Schedule a relaxing and rejuvenating spa treatment to enhance your experience. Prior reservations recommended.
- Schedule a “hands on” class in F.L.A.V.O.R. Studio on the grounds of the Black Sheep Inn & Spa to create-a-one-of-a-kind to take home.
The Finger Lakes Gardening Package is $135.00 per person, and is an add-on to your stay, and not included in the cost of your guest room.
To enjoy our special organic Farm to Table breakfasts, reserve your room at the Black Sheep Inn and Spa, a premier Keuka Lake bed and breakfast, and be sure to add the Finger Lakes Gardening package to your itinerary when booking your stay.