Corning and the Southern Finger Lakes is located midway between New York City and Niagara Falls, and can easily be included in tours of the Northeast U.S. We are home to the world-famous Corning Museum of Glass, the largest collection of art glass in the world – groups can experience 3500 years of glass history and daily glass blowing demonstrations. We are the 2nd largest wine region in the U.S. with over 150 wineries open year-round for tours and wine-tastings. Also visit us for our aviation history, craft breweries, thousands of kilometers of hiking trails and waterways, and true Americana villages. Our area has over 1,500 available overnight rooms, ranging from downtown chain hotels to unique independents, charming B&Bs, and cottage rentals.
- International Profile Sheet (PDF)
- 2016 Experience Guide
- Craft Your Adventure brochure (PDF)
- Tiffany & Treaures Trail brochure (PDF)
- Steuben County & Corning Area Maps
- Search our Lodging offerings
- Information for Media
- The Corning Museum of Glass
- Rockwell Musem
- Glenn H. Curtiss Museum
- Corning's Gaffer District
- Finger Lakes Wineries & Breweries
For more information, contact Danielle Roman, CTIS, Director of Sales and Marketing.