There is a reason these events happen every year: they are simply the best! Runners have been traveling from all over the US and Canada for 35 years to participate in the Wineglass Marathon, foodies and wine lovers return annually to the largest wine tasting event in New York at the Finger Lakes Wine Festival, and, for the 8th year in a row, Corning celebrates its rich 160-year plus history of Glass at GlassFest.
Whether it's your first year attending one of these events, or it is an annual tradition, you are sure to have a good time - no matter the season. If your traveling for a holiday, check out our special Holiday Events!
SPRING 2017 - DATES BEING ADDED AS EVENTS ARE ANNOUNCED!
- Cabin Fever, March
- Hornell St. Patrick's Day Celebration, March
- Tapas & Wine Weekend, April 8-9, 2017
- Arts in Bloom, April
- Keuka in Bloom, May 6-7, 2017
- Finger Lakes Wine Month, May
- Hornell Wildflower Festival, May
- GlassFest, May 25-28, 2017
SUMMER 2017 - DATES BEING ADDED AS EVENTS ARE ANNOUNCED!
- Fire It Up BBQ Weekend, June 10-11 & June 24-25, 2017
- Fourth of July Fun, July 4th Weekend
- Finger Lakes Wine Festival, July 14-16, 2017
- Curtiss Classic Motorcycle Rally, August
- NASCAR Series at Watkins Glen International, August 3-6, 2017
- Steuben County Fair, August 15-20, 2017
- Hammondsport Craft Show, August 19-20, 2017
FALL 2017 - DATES BEING ADDED AS EVENTS ARE ANNOUNCED!
- NYS Festival of Balloons, August 31 - September 3, 2017
- Harvest Celebration of Food and Wine, September 16-17, 2017
- Curtiss Fall Flying Festival (Seaplane Homecoming), September
- Crystal City Harvest Music Festival, September
- Wineglass Marathon Weekend, September 29 - October 1, 2017
- Southern Tier Outdoor Show, October