For 198 years, the Steuben County Fair has reigned supreme over the Southern Finger Lakes' summer, making it the oldest continuously running fair in the United States. Experience a tradition nearly two hundred years in the making this August 15 – 20 when the Steuben County Fair opens at the fairgrounds in Bath.
Featuring an incredible array of events, from traditional fair events such as 4-H shows and a pie-eating contents, to a star-studded performance by multi-platinum recording artist Josh Turner, the Steuben County Fair is a must experience.
Don't miss the Demolition Derby, Watermelon Easting Contest, Extreme Freestyle Motorcross, or the Truck Pull.
Important Days at the Steuben County Fair
- August 15th is Senior Citizen Day – The Carnival opens at 4 pm
- August 16th is Country Museum Night with Josh Turner
- August 17th is Youth Day
- August 18th is Family Appreciation Day
- August 19th is Senior Citizen Day
- August 20th is the Last Day of the Fair
Additional things you need to know
- Admission at the Gate is $6 and children 12 years and younger get in for free
- Parking is free
- Free Grandstand performances every afternoon
Purchase tickets, find a full calendar of events, and more at www.steubencountyfair.org.